Encrypted News Feed

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
king_mob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Encrypted News Feed

Postby king_mob » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:28 am

Howdy all, been awhile. Posted this up on the bristol facebook group but thought it was silly enough to share far and wide.

Get ELP online and suddenly become RP. Francise city hopefully mitigates the danger of lily lockwell becoming a 2 point agenda for the runner. Old Hollywood Grid is insane, and makes cards like Franchise City, Exploda palooza, and Special Offer amazing. Interns it back, and keep one in hand. Ice is a bit thin though. Would love to be able to fit in red herrings, considered 54 cards but youd never ever see ELP then.

Encrypted News Feed

(Data and Destiny)

Agenda (9)
2x (Core Set)
1x (Old Hollywood)
2x (Data and Destiny) ••
2x (Double Time)
2x (Future Proof)

Asset (9)
2x (The Universe of Tomorrow)
3x (Opening Moves)
3x (Cyber Exodus)
1x (Data and Destiny)

Upgrade (4)
2x (What Lies Ahead) ••••
2x (Old Hollywood)

Operation (10)
3x (The Spaces Between) ••••• •
3x (Core Set)
1x (Mala Tempora)
3x (True Colors)

Barrier (6)
3x (Future Proof) •••
1x (Core Set)
2x (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (9)
1x (Data and Destiny)
3x (Core Set)
3x (Cyber Exodus)
2x (Core Set)

Other (2)
1x (The Source)
1x (Data and Destiny)
15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Data and Destiny

Deck built on .
Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
MasterAir

Re: Encrypted News Feed

Postby MasterAir » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:50 am

I'm pretty sure Franchise City doesn't trigger if Lily gets herself nabbed by a time strapped hacker.
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
Vapo

Postby Vapo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:25 pm

And you're paying for the utterly ridiculous rez cost on Old Hollywood Grid how exactly? Also worth noting that you have to pay to re-play currents with Sol - I think you're gonna need a bunch more money if you want to be able to get the big ice rezzed and still afford the Grid and endless ELPs. Probably needs more taxing ice too, right now the Tollbooths are the only things stopping someone going run - trash grid - run again for basically no more money.
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Franchise city doesnt fire off lily, but it equalizes the points swing.

It needs way more cash, yes. Breaker bay grid may be an idea.

Special offer and a singleton explodapalooza are 2x restructures though. Embrace losing agendas.
Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Who or what is Lily in this conversation? I am clearly behind on my slang.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
MouseChan

Postby MouseChan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Social Media guru for Netrunners.co.uk

Legenadry girl hacker with awesome hair

2x Bradford SC 1x Leeds SC winner
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:35 pm

What is the confusion between her and Franchise City? Surely they don't at all interact?
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
mendax

Postby mendax » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:53 pm

My first thought is that in any deck with an Exec it's always worth considering bootcamp & Self Destruct.
pruneface

Postby pruneface » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:02 pm

I think the confusion in this thread comes from mixing up Lily Lockwell with Victoria Jenkins (exec, 2 points when stolen, runner has 1 less click to run with). \

Surely RP + ELP + Victoria in a Ruhr Valley server is the dream though :D
The onesie was a legitimate tactical decision.
MasterAir

Postby MasterAir » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Sorry, Pruneface is right. I got my Execs and Cheesy Soap (I mean News Reporter) Characters mixed up.
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:19 am

Find me elsewhere: , , .

Return to “Deck Building Discussion”