Hybrid valencia

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
king_mob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hybrid valencia

Postby king_mob » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:55 am

Be having lots of fun with valencia decks filled with nothing but hate cards recently. Siphon, blackmails, eater+keyhole etc. People dislike me. Its tremendous fun.

Iv been trying to make a hybrid aggro/control deck work, problem is landing the siphon is usually not a bad thing but it leaves tags, which need clearing before the resource engine gets dismantled. I could replace them with vamp, but then what the hell do i spend the inf on?

For reference heres the current list, very similar to vingerymink's Grim Feast deck.

Hybrid Val

(Order and Chaos)

Event (14)
2x (Core Set) ••••• •••
3x (Fear and Loathing)
1x (Core Set)
3x (Order and Chaos)
2x (Up and Over)
3x (Core Set)

Hardware (5)
3x (Creation and Control) ••••• •
2x (Core Set)

Resource (15)
3x (The Valley)
1x (First Contact)
3x (Humanity's Shadow)
2x (Creation and Control)
3x (The Underway)
3x (Core Set)

Icebreaker (5)
1x (Core Set)
3x (Order and Chaos)
1x (The Underway)

Program (11)
1x (The Valley)
2x (The Spaces Between)
3x (Core Set)
2x (True Colors)
3x (Core Set)
15 influence spent (max 15)
50 cards (min 50)
Cards up to The Underway

Deck built on .
Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
GuyCliquil

Re: Hybrid valencia

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:33 am

"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
ApeAsylum

Postby ApeAsylum » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:09 am

i know everyone loves a good street pedler but with 2x account siphon and 3 blackmails im not sure its what you want here. I would contemplate replacing with x2 Inject and +1 Deja Vu (for the programmes that get binned) BUt thats just me. I think pedler is great, but if you want to see events then its not that great.
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:31 am

Vapo

Postby Vapo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:08 pm

Even without changing to Escher, t seems a shame not to include the full 3x SoT when you're paying 4 inf a pop for Siphons, especially since Val gets good value out of using them on Blackmail too. You could easily lose an Inject, IHW or Chronotype for it, having all of those really is an insane amount of draw, it's more than I used to run in the way more combo-based Hivemind Chakana Val!
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:13 pm

"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:44 pm

king_mob

Postby king_mob » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Return to “Deck Building Discussion”