Reading April Monthly GNK

Moderator: Johno

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Panda with issues...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Reading April Monthly GNK

Postby Panda with issues... » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:50 pm

April's tournament is on the 16th this month. Sadly we lost our slot to a sure to be hilariously undersubscribed 2 headed-giant Magic tournament at the prerelease.
Rotage

Re: Reading April Monthly GNK

Postby Rotage » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:12 am

Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event
Panda with issues...

Postby Panda with issues... » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Arameas

Postby Arameas » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Awesome, time to bring more jank for the tables :lol:
mendax

Postby mendax » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:20 pm

I might be able to make this one, but no guarantees.
Ortho

Postby Ortho » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:28 am

Hi all. I'm on my way to this buy running late unfortunately. I hope to be there about 11:05. Would I still be able to play? Understand if not. Sorry - tubes in London were mess.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Is there a GNK in May?
I may visit
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Absolutely!

It would be good to see you; it feels like forever.

Return to “Reading”