Tuesday Night Netrunner

Moderator: Johno

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Brendan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tuesday Night Netrunner

Postby Brendan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:02 am

Are you guys playing tonight? Why is there no thread?! Do you guys never make fun of each other on the forums?!?!

Anyway, assuming you are playing, I'll be along tonight. Whoo!
Panda with issues...

Re: Tuesday Night Netrunner

Postby Panda with issues... » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Can normally rely on the Oxford players to make fun of us, alas, Pete is on sabbatical
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Yeah, he only shows up for tournament season (what's with that?!).
Johno

Postby Johno » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:17 pm

To answer the question, yes we're playing tonight. Looking forward to seeing you down there. You're not considering crossing over like Pete are you!?
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:46 pm

'Crossing over' is an interesting way of putting it...

But nah. Normally I fence on a Tuesday, but it's moved/stopped for the summer. And I'm really liking playing Netrunner right now, so I'm loving playing as much as I can. Eventually fencing will return, and I'll get a bit more interested in something else, and my playing will drop off a bit.

Enjoy me while you can! ;)
Panda with issues...

Postby Panda with issues... » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:52 pm

massisi

Postby massisi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:56 pm

I don't think I can make it tonight will try to be there next week though!
Sometimes you just need a brain in a jar
Sketch

Postby Sketch » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi people.

I just bought the core game and was of coming along Tuesday to learn if anyone wants to help a Newbie. Really interested in having a regular game to play with people.
Johno

Postby Johno » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Return to “Reading”