[Portsmouth] Netrunner & Ales: Winter Kit Tournament

Cambridge, Kent, London, Norwich, Portsmouth, Southsea

Moderators: Epimer, Pocketfulofgeek, netrunning, Hilldan, StalkerB

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hilldan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Portsmouth] Netrunner & Ales: Winter Kit Tournament

Postby Hilldan » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:46 am

2015 AN:R & Ales (or tea / coffee) Winter Kit Tournament, focusing on a casual enjoyment of the game within a semi structured environment.

*****Aims*****
To have a bit of fun.

*****Date*****
6th December 2025 Registration at 10:00am first game starts at 10:30am, latest anticipated finish 17:30.

*****Location*****
UK, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Fistful of Dice, 72 Elm Grove
https://www.facebook.com/FistfulOfDice

*****Cost*****
£5 per player, limited availability.

Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis and can be bought in advance from FoD website:
https://www.afistfulofdice.co.uk/event/ ... 2/register

*****Awards & Prizes*****
2015 Winter Kit will not be available on the day, winners will be posted their prizes once kits does become available.

Selection of alternative prize cards will be available on the day.

*****Format*****
Only cards from the Core Set plus any 1 Deluxe Expansion are allowed, this is to include any number of cards contained within the Core Set (ie 3 copies of San San City Gride is legal.)

Because of this, proxies for cards within the Core Set will be allowed; this is intentionally done to accommodate players of all experience, skill levels and gaming budgets whilst hopefully bringing a few intrigued people to the game…as well as creating some truly thematic decks.

The Core Set proxie cards must follow the rules outlined below and any one using them should let me know on the day so I can check it would be clear mid game.

This section is subject to change once I’ve read the latest FAQ, however it is expected to be your standard tournament structure.

1. 5 games of Swiss,
2. 1 game consists of 2 matches; players must play 1 match as the Corporation and 1 match as the Runner per game.
3. Winning a match will give you 2 points, losing a match 0 points and if time is called the person who has the most agenda points will score 1 point.
4. Time allocation for each game is 70mins, which allows 35mins per match, anticipated schedule including below:

10:30 > 11:45 – Game 1
11:45 > 13:00 – Game 2
13:00 > 13:30 – FOOD
13:30 > 14:45 – Game 3
14:45 > 16:00 – Game 4
16:00 > 17:15 – Game 5

Dependent upon results a cut to double elimination may occur after Round 4.

*****Specifics*****
1. Only cards from the Core Set (multipule cards contained with a Core Set are allowed (ie 3 copies of Desparado etc)) plus any 1 Deluxe Expansion in total, will be legal.
2. Proxies for cards contained within the Core Set only are allowed as long as it is clear to both players what it is representing.
3. Opaque or Pictured sleeves are required for both decks.
4. Each player will need legal decks for both Corporation and Runner and the relevant tokens to play.
5. Latest FAQ will be followed; however we should all support friendly play and encourage helping each other out during the day.
Hilldan

Re: Netrunner & Ales: Winter Kit Tournament

Postby Hilldan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Just over a week to go, can I please remind everyone to bring along deck lists (scribbled on a bit of paper preferred ;) which also has the address you’d like prizes to be posted out.

This should hopefully make some of the admin a little bit easier on the day; give me a shout if you’d like to chat about it.

Dan
lunchmoney

Postby lunchmoney » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:28 pm

I play games. Lots of them. Fortnightly RPG group, fortnightly board games night, and infrequent (and want to play more) Netrunner nights. I also run a Blood Bowl league and 2 tourneys. My gaming group's website,
Hilldan

Postby Hilldan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi,
Due to some alternative art / proxie / draft cards having a different hue, some players can notice it and it could lead to a dispute...very, VERY rare situation I know.

However, if players don't have any alternative, proxie or draft cards included in their decks then clear sleeves are perfectly ok.

Hope that makes sense?

Dan
Hilldan

Postby Hilldan » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am

Ahoy,
As a heads up I am unfortunately no longer able to make this tournament (some selfish friends have decided to hold their babies first birthday party this weekend,) however Zoe (with maybe a little help from Tom?) has very kindly offered to run it on the day so it will still be going ahead.

I’m sure it will be a fun tournament and hopefully I will see a few of you in the new year at the next one, I’ll also try to not sulk too much whilst playing pass the parcel Sunday morning.

Dan
Hilldan

Postby Hilldan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:45 am

Good luck

Return to “South East”