[Bedford] Anyone in Bedford?

Cambridge, Kent, London, Norwich, Portsmouth, Southsea

Moderators: Epimer, Pocketfulofgeek, netrunning, Hilldan, StalkerB

Pinna

[Bedford] Anyone in Bedford?

Postby Pinna » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi there.

My name is Federico. I recently moved to Bedford from Italy. I am a total Netrunner newbie, but I am really interested in the game. I am looking through the Net (Fb, Meetup, BGG), but I can't find any active player in my area. Is there anyone playing in Bedford?

Cheers

Federico
muchlyso

Re: [Bedford] Anyone in Bedford?

Postby muchlyso » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi bud. Im about an hour away, in Aylesbury. Happy to meet up midway for a few games.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Think there is an active meta in Milton Keynes. I will ask someone from there to post here about what they might be doing.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
thepandalion

Postby thepandalion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Hi Federico! As Guy says, there are indeed a group of us who play in Milton Keynes. Please feel free to join our facebook group here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1393609420965210/

We meet up on Wednesday evenings, and most weeks there will be at least 4 people playing, sometimes up to 8. We usually play at the Slug and Lettuce in the theatre district of Milton Keynes, but recently due to football matches being on, we've been playing in the Starbucks near the train station. If you can make it here anytime it would be great to meet you and people will be happy to give you an intro to anything you need to know about the game :)
muchlyso

Postby muchlyso » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:29 pm

I'd be up for popping to MK. What time do you guys normally meet? I stopped using facebook a while ago, so cant access the group.
thepandalion

Postby thepandalion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:52 pm

We usually start around 7pm-7.30pm and play till around 11pm.
I think we are still unsure whether tomorrow's meet will be at the Slug and Lettuce (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The ... aeed77b222) or the Starbucks, I'll post here when we have decided!
thepandalion

Postby thepandalion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Can confirm that we have decided on slug for tomorrow. Well, I won't personally be there tomorrow, but a bunch of the others will be and we are all friendly folks :D so do come along if you can make it!
muchlyso

Postby muchlyso » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Thanks for that panda!

Return to “South East”