[London] Welcome to the London City Grid

Cambridge, Kent, London, Norwich, Portsmouth, Southsea

Moderators: Epimer, Pocketfulofgeek, netrunning, Hilldan, StalkerB

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
StalkerB

[London] Welcome to the London City Grid

Postby StalkerB » Mon May 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Welcome to the London City Grid.

Looking for a game?
Post here or check out our regular Tuesday night meetup
Leisure Games have started a night on Wednesdays
There's also LCG night at on a Thursday (though they bizarrely don't sell Netrunner and have primarily Game of Thrones going on)

Looking for a store?
or
There's also but it's a bit hit and miss as to what data packs they have in stock

Looking for something more focused (intense deck testing, draft, themed nights)?
Many players in London are among the best in the Country/World. Feel free post a thread with what you want and maybe someone will reply.

Visiting London and looking for a game or just some information before your trip?
Just ask!
NerV
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Welcome to the London City Grid

Postby NerV » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 am

Heyoo London City Grid!

I will be visiting the UK next month. From 12 till 19 july to be precise and I plan on bringing my decks with me.
So I'm looking for a place to play netrunner on one of the evenings during my stay.

Any place you can recommend? I found this meetup as a start http://www.meetup.com/Lodon-Netrunners/ ... wdgyskbtb/ .

Regards from Utrecht city grid,
Richard ;)
StalkerB

Postby StalkerB » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Yup, we get visitors all the time. Tuesdays are the biggest turnout so far. Wednesday's at Leisure Games is picking up too.
NerV

Postby NerV » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:30 am

Glad to hear, I will definitely drop by on Tuesday!
oneiromancer

Postby oneiromancer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:15 am

i pretty much have the same question as above but i'm coming this july from ~5 til ~19 (i won't be in london the entire time). are those meetups still the most active and current?
Kesterer

Postby Kesterer » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:41 am

Yes, they're still correct.
SvenFu

Re: [London] Welcome to the London City Grid

Postby SvenFu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:54 am

Hi there,

Same here - visiting this week and wondering if the Wednesday game night at Leisure Games is still a thing?

Cheers!
StalkerB

Postby StalkerB » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Velosiraptor

Postby Velosiraptor » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:16 am

Hi friends I will be visiting London next week 23rd Apr -1st May anyone knows of a tournament or gather up in the nearby area.
Don't mind traveling a couple of hours for some tournament action. Tried to find a tournament web page listing but no luck any idea if there is one?
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:42 am

Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event

Return to “South East”