[Kent] Welcome!

Cambridge, Kent, London, Norwich, Portsmouth, Southsea

Moderators: Epimer, Pocketfulofgeek, netrunning, Hilldan, StalkerB

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pocketfulofgeek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Kent] Welcome!

Postby Pocketfulofgeek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 am

Hey guys, recently set up sub forum hoping to promote Netrunner events in Kent.

Personally I'm mostly down in SE Kent. Got a few really nice gaming stores in this area and a great environment for gaming of all kinds so would be great if we can get more people at events round here!

My usual haunt is the Groovy Frog in Ramsgate. Great 3 floor gaming store with tourneys held for all kinds of games but more recently we're trying to promote a bigger Netrunner scene in the area. If anyone is in the area I advise you to pop down and see the store, and of course I'll be posting here whenever a tourney is lined up!

Hopefully see a crowd building soon!
Chris_Ed

Re: Welcome!

Postby Chris_Ed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi!

Weird you say this - I was actually in Groovy Frog today, for their NetRunner tourney! Sadly no-one turned up :(

Whereabouts are you? I live in Broadstairs, and the only person I can get to play the game with is my wife (and to be honest she's not the biggest fan). Would be cool to organise some kind of meetup regularly at Groovy Frog, as they have great facilities.

Anyway, we should meet up soon! Otherwise I might have to brave OCTGN.. :?
Chris_Ed

Postby Chris_Ed » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:15 am

P.s - I am checking in on this thread every day! So if you log in two weeks later and think I've disappeared, don't be discouraged! :)
Pocketfulofgeek

Postby Pocketfulofgeek » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:55 pm

I'm AWFUL at keeping track of this!

Most of us actually live in Deal, and rarely get over to Ramsgate any more. :(

We have a wargaming club every tuesday in Deal, but if you're Broadstairs based it may be a little awkward for you to make it. We play a mix of card/ board/ and wargames etc and you'd be welcome to come check it out!
kingnoodle

Postby kingnoodle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 am

I'm based in Hawkhurst (Tunbridge Wells ish) and work in Ashford and so far both places seem to be severely lacking in netrunnerers so if there are people in mid/west Kent that play then please let me know!
bpdyer

Postby bpdyer » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello!
I've recently gotten into Netrunner at University and graduate very soon! I'm looking for some places to play when I return back home. Does anyone know of anywhere to play? Or to find somewhere to play? Cheers
Xenon

Postby Xenon » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi.

New Netrunner (literally cracked the core set open for the first time today) looking for other players. Happy to play casually, but I'd love to do tournaments eventually.
I'm based in Ashford, work in Tenterden, but can travel reasonable distances.
Yozza

Postby Yozza » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:50 am

Hi,

Just picked up a copy of Netrunner yesterday after finding out about the game about a month ago. Looking to start playing against other people in the area, as I have a feeling my fiance isn't going to be too keen to play!

I picked up my copy from the Groovy Frog in Ramsgate which is also where I live.

If anyone is up for having a few games with a beginner at one of their open play nights (Mondays & Tuesdays I think) let me know :D

Return to “South East”