[Leeds] Netrunner has begun!

Derbyshire, Leeds, Newcastle, Nottingham, York

Moderators: HalfDayDeemo, Deadlyreg, LeedsNetrunner, MouseChan, Jeff_Mcormick

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LeedsNetrunner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Leeds] Netrunner has begun!

Postby LeedsNetrunner » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:08 am

First off, cheers guys for setting up this forum for us!

We are a group for casual play for all abilities, and we're always happy to teach the game to a new player. Leeds Netrunner is in its infancy, but is growing even faster than we expected!

Veritas, Great George Street, Leeds City Centre
Meetups every other Monday
18.30 - 23.00
Feel free to drop in at any time for a couple of matches

Hopefully this forum will become a good home for discussions between meetups, and we also do facebook and twitter to spread the word as wide as possible:

Cerberus

Re: Leeds Netrunner has begun!

Postby Cerberus » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 am

First off, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, do any of the Leeds crew plan on attending any Chronos, Regional, or National events? I'm keen to meet some forum goers over the next few months if possible.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 am

Saw your turn out on your twitter feed, pretty impressive! Looked like a tournament worthy crowd! :)

Welcome to the forums!
HatHair

Postby HatHair » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 am

HardBioroid

Postby HardBioroid » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Underworld

Postby Underworld » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:28 pm

I'll be staying overnight for work in Leeds City centre on Weds 9 April and have nothing to do, so if anyone fancies some Netrunner then send me a message!
WakieRunner

Postby WakieRunner » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi All
When and where exactly do these meet ups happen? as i wouldn't mind getting a train down to Leeds to play some Netrunner. I only play my flatmate and would love to play more often and against some different decks & as far as i am aware theirs no Netrunner scene in wakie. but i don't want to be turning up at wrong time or place.
LeedsNetrunner

Postby LeedsNetrunner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 am

WakieRunner, we are still on a fortnightly schedule, so we had a meetup last night, and our next is 28th April.

We meet at Veritas bar, which is a 10 min walk from the station, and have a private room at the back that they give us for free so there's no charge to.come along. We post more regular updates on the facebook group and twitter, but we do also intend to be on here more in future.

Hopefully see you there next time!
WakieRunner

Postby WakieRunner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 am

Hi Leeds Netrunner
Thanks for the reply ill be sure to try to make the next meet up.

Return to “North East”