[Manchester] Hello!

Chester, Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Stockport, Widnes

Moderators: glaivemaster, Umbraldancer, metagaia, Rave, JackieMoon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rave
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Manchester] Hello!

Postby Rave » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:04 pm

Hello! We've been playing a bunch of Netrunner at Tabletop Manchester meetups (https://www.facebook.com/groups/tabletopmanchester/), so I thought it was a good idea to separate the Netrunner chat from the main Facebook chatter. Netrunners.co.uk set up this Manchester forum page so we can arrange some Netrunner nights!

So this is just a quick hello - when anyone else signs up, say hello as well so I know who's here!

Mike
Jon

Re: Hello!

Postby Jon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Hey Mike!

Jon here, because the great thing about niche forums is that your real name isn't already taken.

I'm the guy who sat next to Mike on Monday and played shaper, just incase there's another Jon incoming (in which case ha, I stole your usename). AKA "That damned spy".

Looking forward to playing some more netrunner with you guys!

Jon
Last edited by Jon on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radioprotector

Postby radioprotector » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Hey, I'm the guy who showed up to Tabletop Manchester one time and then moved away to another country. I'll be back now & again, so I guess I'll just show up every once in a while...

Jez
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Welcome to the forums chaps! Great to have you here, let me know if there's anything else you need and be sure to post up any tournaments you may be planning!
overbehindunder

Postby overbehindunder » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Hello!

Chris here, Ginger beard etc.

I find this rather exciting as I'd love to get involved with the wider netrunner community, attending tournaments etc.

We've got a surprisingly healthy amount of players in our group, which I always look forward to. Myself and Tim play a lot from our flat, with Bigli/Dave etc, which you would be invited to if you fancy some extra sessions over the Monday night group.

Currently playing a Silhouette deck which is great against some and worthless against others, need to learn how to sideboard it properly. And a tournament Blue Sun deck which I found on NetrunnerDB that I enjoy and have had success with.

Can't wait to play some more!

Chris.
Shockeh

Postby Shockeh » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Greetings.

Shockeh / Dave - Network Consultant by day (Basically, the IRL version of a Corp.) Poster on the FB Group, Professional Cylon, All About Jinteki.
Happy to play anyone who comes along on a Monday, prone to playing decks with incredibly flaky ICE because I like watching Runners kill themselves. I've still never settled on a Runner ID I enjoy enough.
Pauk

Postby Pauk » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Pauk / Paul - The over-excitable HB click merchant. Definitely want to get more games in over the Monday group. I have some decks that are pretty functional, but it'd be good to play test something more weird and wonderful.

We definitely need more tournaments in Manchester too.
Shockeh

Postby Shockeh » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:03 pm

There's a regular group that also plays in Fanboy3, but... well... yeah.
Tim

Postby Tim » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Hey, Tim here I usually play on Mondays before other games start and also locally with friends.

Still experimenting with both corps and runner builds

Return to “North West”