[Manchester] I need MOAR!!

Chester, Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Stockport, Widnes

Moderators: glaivemaster, Umbraldancer, metagaia, Rave, JackieMoon

[Manchester] I need MOAR!!

Postby Disayah » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:58 am

So, er... yeah. I need more playtime than I'm currently getting. I'm pretty new to the game, have spent far too many nights building and trashing decks over on netrunnerdb.com and simply need to play more. I know OCTGN is a thing, but for various reasons that's not an option for me at the moment..

Back on topic, I play on Monday nights at Tabletop Manchester. The only problem is that we play for a while before moving off to other games, when (at this point in time) I'd simply rather play Netrunner all evening. There's also an informal thing on Wednesdays at Fanboy3 which was pretty good, but even then, 1.5 nights a week is far too infrequent for me...

So if anyone runs home, pub or weekend sessions (or is interested in starting one up) do get in touch!!

Re: I need MOAR!!

Postby Rave » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey hey,

the best thing to do is post in the Tabletop Manchester group, asking if anyone is up for playing midweek - I know a bunch of people have met in the week from time to time to play Netrunner-only, so you're bound to find some people who will want to!

Return to “North West”