Belgian Nationals Report

evilgaz

Belgian Nationals Report

Postby evilgaz » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Report on the Belgian Nationals innit?

It's not all about the little boy weeing statue either.
pruneface

Re: Belgian Nationals Report

Postby pruneface » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:09 am

Gaz, your tournament reports are a thing of beauty and a joy forever. I love how you went to frikkin' belgium as well. Also. What the frick frack is up with the european stereotype that us brits all run 3x SE and want to kill everyone with meat damage? Hahahah.
The onesie was a legitimate tactical decision.
MasterAir

Postby MasterAir » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 am

I think it's the fact that Iain is good. I haven't seen many lists from Mr Reid that have fewer than 2 SE!
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
evilgaz

Postby evilgaz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Thanks Pruneface! I get hundreds of views, but only one or two thanks, so they mean the world. :)

Some people blamed Cerberus at World's for representing a window into what UK meta was. Apparently Ian on Stimhack league is a thing.

I've had someone from Texas talking about how they have the same jokes about English players.

Weird.
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Gaz, I love your blog. Sorry I didn't say so sooner. Don't stop, and and don't assume silence is not an appreciative one.
pruneface

Postby pruneface » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:03 pm

evilgaz wrote:Thanks Pruneface! I get hundreds of views, but only one or two thanks, so they mean the world. :)

Some people blamed Cerberus at World's for representing a window into what UK meta was. Apparently Ian on Stimhack league is a thing.

I've had someone from Texas talking about how they have the same jokes about English players.

Weird.

Ah, I'm just sorry I took so long to say it! As someone who sometimes mines Content to jettison into the cold, dark, internetosphere I can totally dig the sentiment. Not to be too much of a luvvie, but you have a solid sense of craft when it comes to the writing. It's just very readable, personable and satisfyingly weighty, like a burger when you bite down on it. Plus, your images rock.
The onesie was a legitimate tactical decision.

Return to “Tournament Reports”