OCTGN non windows

Moderator: king_mob

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jeff_Mcormick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OCTGN non windows

Postby Jeff_Mcormick » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:19 pm

hi, ive recently had to resort to windows to play octgn due to compatibility with linux and mac.

Have any of you guys managed to run octgn on linux or mac using wine?

if yes, how did you sort out the framework?
mendax

Re: OCTGN non windows

Postby mendax » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:16 pm

I haven't been able to get OCTGN working on Linux, but if you do find a way I'd definitely be interested in hearing it.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:14 am

Ive got it working through Wine on my mac; it was a whule ago so I cant remember the steps exactly but I will take a look and see what I can do. Ill give it a go on my Linux computer as well.
Xenasis

Postby Xenasis » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:59 pm

I just use a Windows XP VM using Virtual Box on GNU/Linux.

It works, and that's all I really care about.

Return to “Online Play”