Netrunner Beyond the Wall

Moderator: unitled

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
unitled
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Netrunner Beyond the Wall

Postby unitled » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello all!

Just a quick post to say hello! Hopefully we'll get some information about regular meets around Scotland, as well as some one-off events and tournaments. If you've got any questions, shout up, no matter how new you think you are :)

Happy Netrunning!
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
just_rob

Re: Netrunner Beyond the Wall

Postby just_rob » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello!!!

I'm Rob, playing in the Edinburgh group! Hopefully see some of you up north again for the Intercity or regionals!
Angedelo

Postby Angedelo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Alrighty, this is Matt (Marty) saying Hi.

Hi.
That's not a virtual resource
ihmcallister

Postby ihmcallister » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi I'm Iain and I play Netrunner in Edinburgh. I've been teaching the game to a lot of new players recently and I'm really looking forward to SC season!
StevenH

Postby StevenH » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi,

Steven, here, the one who is a bit newer than the new Steve. Nice to have our own corner of netrunners.co.uk!
dis

Postby dis » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi this is Iain from the distant north that is Aberdeen.

(If Edinburgh is Beyond the Wall, Aberdeen is definitely the Fist of the First Men)
Asurya

Postby Asurya » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Gus from Falkirk (play with Stirling crowd at Common Ground or Stirling Wargamers)

Given the result in the Inter-City I debated posting here :roll:
Fall Guy

Postby Fall Guy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:01 pm

Andy here, also playing in the UKs worst meta, Stirling.

I like to think its because we're always drawn to jank. Not actually sure it makes a difference though.
unitled

Postby unitled » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 am

Is there a Facebook group for the Stirling/Falkirk groups? I had a look around but couldn't see it!

Stick a thread up here with the appropriate city name in square brackets so people can find y'all :D

Great to meet you at the intercity, the only way is up for the next one!
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
Asurya

Postby Asurya » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 am

Yeah, it's the Stirling Ghost Branch

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8710361 ... =bookmarks
StevenH

Postby StevenH » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello to the Stirling guys. I live in Stirling but mostly play in Edinburgh since I work there. It would be good to meet Netrunner folk closer to home, though. I think Common Ground have an event on Saturday - anyone going to be there?
Asurya

Postby Asurya » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Yeah, should be.

Also, most of us meet up on Tuesday nights at Common Ground or Thursday nights at Stirling Wargamers (Ochil Community Centre). You're more than welcome to come along.

Gus
chanstheorem

Postby chanstheorem » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:42 pm

It's Phil Chan. Stoked about pretending like its 2003 on this phpBB forum.
Phil.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:17 am

Php is still my fave, don't knock the Php goodness :)

Return to “Scotland”