Tabletop Grid

Moderator: unitled

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ihmcallister
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tabletop Grid

Postby ihmcallister » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 am

This last Thursday I announced I would be running a beginner friendly Netrunner League at in Edinburgh.

This league will run over 3 months and is perfect for those looking to get into the game as you only need a single core set to join in! We are sorting out prize support at the moment but hopefully we will have some custom t-shirts, promos and many other goodies to give away.

I've created a seperate where I can share league results, strategy articles and just so folks can sort out matches as well. You'll find the rules pinned to the top of the page and if you have any questions just ask!

Iain
unitled

Re: Tabletop Grid

Postby unitled » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:46 am

Thanks Iain!

This is a great way to get involved in Netrunner with a gentle learning curve. The community is great, can't wait too get a chance to sit down across from everyone!

Feel free to chat here or get involved with the UK netrunner community on the General boards up above.

See you all soon!
Peter
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
Ralphomon

Postby Ralphomon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Hey, I'm super-new at Netrunner (literally just got the core set delivered to me today) and I'm interested in learning. Is there still scope for a total noob to join in with this, or is it too late?
ihmcallister

Postby ihmcallister » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:56 pm

You would be more than welcome to come along and I'm happy to teach the game and answer any questions you might have. The pool for this month's games does include the possibility of adding in a big box expansion but you are welcome to play whatever decks you have.

Hope to see you along on Thursday!
Ralphomon

Postby Ralphomon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:44 pm

Oh no, Thursday? That's one of the few days of the week I have regular plans! Ah well
unitled

Postby unitled » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:18 pm

There are regular meets on other days of the week, Monday in particular! Are you in the Edinburgh Card Games group on Facebook? It's definitely worth posting on there, plenty of people will be happy to join you for a game :)
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.

Return to “Scotland”