NBN Econ Denial

king_mob

NBN Econ Denial

Postby king_mob » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:28 am

Does exactly what it says on the tin. ICE applies tags, 3 ops punish tags heavily and if the runner spends time clearing tags all the better, finally the ID lets you build your board state while needling the runner for a credit each time. The runner needs exactly 4 agendas to win compared to your 3. Astro tokens can be used for reversed accounts hijinks from hand, clot who?

NBN Econ denial (49 cards)

Spark Agency: Worldswide Reach

Agenda (9)
3 AstroScript Pilot Program
1 Breaking News
3 Global Food Initiative •••
2 NAPD Contract

Asset (14)
3 Adonis Campaign ••••••
3 Jackson Howard
3 Launch Campaign
3 PAD Campaign
2 Reversed Accounts

Upgrade (3)
1 Ash 2X3ZB9CY ••
2 Red Herrings

Operation (9)
2 Closed Accounts
2 Manhunt
1 Snatch and Grab
3 Sweeps Week
1 The All-Seeing I

Barrier (2)
2 Eli 1.0 ••

Code Gate (4)
1 Archangel
2 Datapike
1 Tollbooth

Sentry (6)
1 Data Raven
2 Gutenberg
1 Ichi 1.0 ••
2 Turnpike

ICE (2)
2 Universal Connectivity Fee

Built with http://netrunner.meteor.com/
Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
Panda with issues...

Re: NBN Econ Denial

Postby Panda with issues... » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Have been running an almost identical deck to this since Gencon. I think the Adonis campaign is a complicated include. I had loads of money, but not so many ways to use it. I think you're losing out by not running 3x pop up, Special offer is more debatable, but a 3 cred swing when you rez a pop up is pretty obscene.

I'm thinking more about this ID and it feels like you can get pretty decent windows for SSSS, but it's probably not as got as the existing butchershop archetypes, and who needs more of those..
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Is it possibly worth playing with Invasion of Privacy? Early on the Runner might be struggling with higher cost events/Resources so they might bung up in their hand in the hopes of a future surge of money - particularly if you are finding that you have economic dominance at any point in the game.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:13 pm

IoP i think could be a much better card in place of manhunt, manhunt is cute but the ICE suite is pretty tag heavy anyway. IoP also puts brakes on the runner recovering their econ.

I think adonis is solid here, you need a minimum of 9 ads otherwise the ID just doesnt do enough to be serious, and the adonis cash is there for feeding the many, many traces.
MouseChan

Postby MouseChan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Pop up is the best advert there is. I also like the thing that can bring ads back and the agenda that makes everything an advert, but unsure if that's needed as you've gone knee deep in GFI.
Social Media guru for Netrunners.co.uk

Legenadry girl hacker with awesome hair

2x Bradford SC 1x Leeds SC winner
Panda with issues...

Postby Panda with issues... » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:21 pm

NetrunningYork wrote:Pop up is the best advert there is. I also like the thing that can bring ads back and the agenda that makes everything an advert, but unsure if that's needed as you've gone knee deep in GFI.

The maths on Ad Blitz is very not good.
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:36 am

*facepalm* i completely missed that pop up is also an advertisment. Yeah that definitely needs to be in there. Probably want to drop the manhunts as they are pretty expensive for what they do, and the snatch and grab as archangel + all seeing eye do similar things, then slot 3x pop ups in.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:48 pm

I have been playing a deck with a similar concept, although in Making News. I really like Melange in your Adonis slot. The influence could go on a second Ash, more Ichi..... I understand why the Adonis (advertisement and all that). Just seems like a lot of influence for what is potentially a win more card. Let me know how it goes in testing.

Also, with all the tagging, is Snatch and Grab worth it? In my deck, I have been running Character Assassination instead of NAPD and it has been the MVP agenda for economy denial, or pissing off pre paid Kate and Maxx who have saved their last Same Old Thing for a Levi....oops. Maybe something to consider?

Also, San San in NBN glacier is brutal. Just putting that out there :) I run 2, and putting it behind an Ichi and a Tollbooth with an Ash is win win :)
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:25 pm

I dropped S&G pretty quickly after initial testing. Id really like to fit in SSCG, and will probably drop red herrings for it.

NBN Econ denial (49 cards)

Spark Agency: Worldswide Reach

Agenda (10)
3 AstroScript Pilot Program
3 Breaking News
3 Global Food Initiative •••
1 NAPD Contract

Asset (13)
3 Adonis Campaign ••••••
3 Jackson Howard
3 Launch Campaign
2 PAD Campaign