05/09/2015 Reading Random ID Jank Tournament, 3rd Place.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GuyCliquil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

05/09/2015 Reading Random ID Jank Tournament, 3rd Place.

Postby GuyCliquil » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:52 pm

"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
waferthinninja

Re: 05/09/2015 Reading Random ID Jank Tournament, 3rd Place.

Postby waferthinninja » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 am

Great report. Congratulations on your election as Prime Minister of Jank. Use your power wisely.

Playing against your corp was a nightmare. I made just about every wrong decision, chickening out on stealing what turned out to be a Vanity project, then stealing what I hoped was an agenda or at worst an Overwriter - 5 more brain damage I could have absorbed :lol: - but turned out to be the lethal Junebug.

Then in the other game, it turned out my Shoot the Moon jank was a hard counter to your Blackmail jank, who'd have thought?!
Swiftie

Re: 05/09/2015 Reading Random ID Jank Tournament, 3rd Place.

Postby Swiftie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 am

Thanks for the games! It was hard building a deck like that and not including any vamps in it. Think I made a couple of comments about the noise deck while we were playing mid game, sheer jank.

My aim of the brain damage deck was not to score out and attempted all my wins from negative hand size. Did manage to get Brendan with the same combo too :D
If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.

Return to “Tournament Reports”