Netrunner Mafia - BAD AT MAFIA - Los Muertos Win!

GuyCliquil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Netrunner Mafia - Praise the Sun! Day 4

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:15 am

"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Nemamiah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nemamiah » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:38 am

Yup. One of the reasons that I got so nervy about the Spring lynch is that King Mob jumped on it straight away. That's part of why I haven't reapplied my vote.

However, I'm now less certain of Smash than I was before. He's thrown accusations around like candy, mostly I think in a self defence bid. The problem is that's he's been tilting hard at King_Mob, who was someone that I was pretty suspicious of as well. I don't think that they can both be mafia.

Increasingly though, this does look like Spring and Smash might therefore both be mafia. I guess I'm coming to a similar conclusion as Unitled did before.

[Stream of consciousness]

The problem there would be that that would leave me having to trust Guy, Unitled, Joey, Just_Rob and King_Mob. That's too many people for my "probably only five townies left" thought process. So does that alone invalidate Smash and Spring as a lynch target? If one of the five above are mafia, who is it most likely to be if Spring and Smash are also mafia? It's probably not Guy, because he's pushed the Smash lynch so much. Equally Unitled and King_Mob would appear to be in the clear.

There is another alternative theory which we should probably think about. What if Smash isn't mafia, but Spring and Guy are? The maths on that isn't particularly great, because I'd still be left trusting five people when I think there are only four town in there.

The interesting thing is that in both the above two scenarios, I'm indirectly tagging Cwoac as mafia. It's possible that he's someone who's worth investigating as well.

[/Stream of consciousness]
Will dance for Laurie Points
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:42 am

springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:46 am

The fact that king_mob jumped on the attempt to lynch me, plus the inconsistent flavour makes me super suspicious of him. Puts him at the very top end of who I would lynch, personally.
It would at least reveal more information about how flavour has been set up in this game.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:07 pm

"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Will dance for Laurie Points
Smashman

Postby Smashman » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:29 pm

king_mob

Postby king_mob » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:33 pm

But if you're willing to vote for King Mob then....

The Praetor of Jank
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:34 pm

I generally like Nem's reasoning, Although i'm not sure we are dealing with 4 non-town players. If that were the case, as others have stated, we likely would have lost by now.
More likely, we have three mafia. I trust smashman the most out of his list there, due to smash agreeing with my flavour theory.

That clears up the king_mob vs smash staging issue, in my mind at least. I could be wrong though.

I would be happy to vote for king_mob.
Smashman

Postby Smashman » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:48 pm

That's 3 happy to vote for king_mob.

Anyone else happy to consider that a valid avenue?
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:11 pm

woah woah woah... don't count me as one of the three. Your willingness to jump on that was... troubling.

I put this to the town players; why haven't mafia jumped on the Smash train? Why are trains for other people SO easy to start?
The Praetor of Jank
Smashman

Postby Smashman » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:19 pm

king_mob

Postby king_mob » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:27 pm

You are unarguably the more aggressive player at this phase of the game though Smash, which is why i second Guy's doubts. Timing is everything.
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:30 pm

You'll also notice iv not yet switched my vote from Spring. So much for jumping on the train eh?

My list was spring, smash, just_rob. The more i hear from just_rob the less i believe its him. Although i cant be sure he is on our side either, i dont think he is mafia, so right now im tesselating between spring and smash - with the noticeable difference being the level of voting aggression displayed by both.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Smashman

Postby Smashman » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:46 pm

cwoac

Postby cwoac » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:59 pm

unitled

Postby unitled » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:03 pm

I feel pretty comfortable supporting a smash lynch, but I want to see who else joins first. I'd feel worried if mafia jumped onto it, though of course they haven't so far. What would make my head spin would be seeing spring join in :P
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:18 pm

I trust smash more than some of the other options, so I won't be joining that lynch.
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:22 pm

My suspicions lie still. Primarily with spring, smash feels like he could be mafia to me as well but I would.prefer to see a spring vote first.

King_mob : what areas make you think I'm a SK rather than a town player with a kill ability? I doubt I will.live through tonight but If I do live to the point that a SK would win then I would agree with that I should be voted for. Otherwise we would waste a day discussing a vote for me that allows mafia players to muddy the waters further.

So if I survive until that point I will agree that I should die for the town. If we get it correct then I win as town anyway!!!!
unitled

Postby unitled » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:32 pm

"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Joey

Postby Joey » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:33 pm

I generally agree with Nems logic (helped by being on the trusted list). Which means if Nem is mafia we are all boned....

I also believe one out of guy and smash must be mafia to explain that train starting. And most likely is its smash.

My lynch list today in order is

Smash
King
Unitled
Joey

Postby Joey » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Also thr number of people that have said they are willing to vote for smash but want to wait could be an indicator of mafia wanting to sort of show willingness to vote but not actually. Just an idea...

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”