Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

tolaasin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Postby tolaasin » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:53 pm

I guess it just felt clunky and somewhat contrived - i wasn't aware of the bus_driver mechanic but the idea that this would work effectively seems weird - so much knowledge needed overnight to enable it.
ouroborosglyx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ouroborosglyx » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:05 pm

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:30 pm

just_rob

Postby just_rob » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:00 pm

I don't know how my role reveal is in any way suspicious. It's a role used in mafia games frequently. Redirecting a power. I don't have to get any night information to be able to say to guy "what ever powers are used on chimpster, redirect them to tolassin" I may whiff and I may hit. Why is that any different to any other power? A straight up protect role can also get no ight time information.

The chimp lynch is clearly not happening today or maybe not seeming suspicious to others.

Tolassin is now not only throwing around mud in different places but he is jumping votes around as well. The suspicion around my reveal is trivial at best yet keeps getting brought up. I have been active throughout everyday, yet other that remain very quite and not contributing are slinking by untouched.

CHANGEVOTE:TOLASSIN
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 pm

To sort out my spelling error :p

Change vote: tolaasin
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:16 pm

So, I'm honestly not sure who to go for right now. I'm hesitant to vote on someone claiming a role which only leaves 2 people claiming to be vanilla.

Because of this, I think I'm going to vote: tolaasin. It feels like the safest option for today. And personally, I think any and all investigation powers should be fired tonight. Non seem to overlap that much and we're going to need the extra info on Day 3, or at least that's what I think.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:55 pm

When was the deadline? Is it too late? I thought I'd posted earlier when I was at my office Xmas party but it doesn't seem to have gone up.

I'm always in favour of a lynch rather than no lynch so if the vote seems to be moving towards Tolaasin I'll switch my vote- it's definitely worth testing the vanilla claim.

I haven't figured out how best to use my ability yet...! Would it be good to use it ASAP?
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:12 am

I think the deadline was 6 pm on Friday.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Hello all - apologies for the lateness. Had to stay late at work Friday and then jank tourney and tumble tumble.

Current Vote Count:

Martin P - ouroborosglyx, (1)
Swiftie - MArtin P, (1)
Chimpster - Sixtyten, (1)
JustRob - Swiftie, Tolaasin, (2)
Tolaasin - Chimpster, Just Rob, Cenadra (3)

The cards did not lynch anyone today.

Night falls. And all must await what occurs during the night....

I will leave this until THursday at 1900 to get night actions then reopen on Friday
-
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 am

<<IF THERE ARE NO OBJECTIONS I AM GOING TO PAUSE THIS GAME UNTIL 19/12/2016, IF THERE ARE ANY OBJECTIONS PLEASE PM ME. BOTH THE REASON FOR DELAY AND ANY OBJECTIONS WILL/CAN BE ANONYMOUS>>
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello!

The game is now reopened. I will announce an end date once i see how busy the thread is over the festive season! :D

---

In the night.....

No-
Bo-
Dy

Died

What are the jank cards up to?
HOW JANKY IS THEIR PLAN THAT THEY DO NOT MURDER?!?!
The Praetor of Jank
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:50 am

Sorry guy, I think a lot of us cards have been forgotten over the Jankmas holiday :D Hopefully we have some investigation role cards ready to reveal tonight?
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:48 pm

It's interesting that there wasn't a death last night. I'd be interested to find out if we have a bodyguard role that may have saved someone, or if the jank just didn't kill someone.

As for me, I chose not to use my ability. With no Day 2 lynch, I didn't think it was worth it.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:21 am

Hello again everyone!

Very interesting that there was no death.

I didn't use my power last night because I really wasn't sure who to pick. I'm keen to use it ASAP though so will be on the lookout for targets today :)
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:30 am

We do seem rather bogged down - the christmas festitivities obviously being somewhat distracting.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Did anyone get any overnight information?
MOON MONEY!
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 pm

From what remember, there were only 2 investigation roles that hadn't used their ability (Cenedra and me) and neither of us used them.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 pm

I will start poking people in the New Year.

For now I think I'll let people enjoy festivities but the day remains open.
The Praetor of Jank
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:19 am

Now back to work and had ANR mafia as a job to get sorted today. I've re-read through the last few posts and wold have expected some sort of problem to have come up overnight. Did no one use their night actions?
If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 am

So we have no new information at all and couldn't agree a lynch yesterday. There is a spectacular lack of information in this game which may be why it has ground to a halt.

vote: chimpster. I still don't trust him
MOON MONEY!
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:49 am

I used my night action to expose JustRob and can confirm that his card is Turntable. Would have mentioned it in my last post but was still waiting to get my night action information.
If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 am

MOON MONEY!
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:47 am

Sorry about not posting.

I didn't use my ability because I felt there wasn't enough dead cards for it to be worth it. I also thought that other investigation roles would have used their abilities.

As it's been a while, I'm going to go over the thread again when I have a moment before I start making accusations.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:06 am

Sorry for not using my ability, I'm useless :(
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:15 pm

-

I think I will give this session until 17/0/2017 to complete

-
The Praetor of Jank

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”