Favorite card and why

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mazz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Favorite card and why

Postby Mazz » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Mostly to get the ball rolling here, what are peoples favourite cards and why? The art? The flavour text.? Or even how it works, tell us what your favourite card is and why....

For me:
Invasion of privacy, I just love the ominous feeling this card inspires, it fits in with the cyberpunk theme and the art is suitably creepy too, I try and play this as much as I can for this reason alone, even if it is a bad idea!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Re: Favorite card and why

Postby Chimpster » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:10 am

Fetal AI is probably my favourite card when I consider art and theme as well as effect.

But then I'm a Jinteki fan boy :p
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:15 pm

I know this is old but I thought it was worth adding me favourite card...

As the Cheltenham lot will know, I am a big fan of these two cards:
Sneakdoor Beta
Melange Mining Corp

However, right now, my favourite card for flavour and the way it has helped the faction (and 75% for how it plays) is:
Ronin
David Whittaker

Postby David Whittaker » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Probably Accelerated Beta Test. Fills both players with such anticipation!

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”