[Leamington Spa] Netrunner @ Bam - 6pm, 2nd April

Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Shropshire, Worcester

Moderators: Jimiminar, Tezz, sxk634

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ApeAsylum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Leamington Spa] Netrunner @ Bam - 6pm, 2nd April

Postby ApeAsylum » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:16 am

We are back at Leamington Spa for some casual netrunning @ Bam on the 2nd of April.

Over the last month the attendance has been a little lack luster - (5 last month and 7 lasttime) - It would be great if we could see some of the old faces down here on Thursday
MasterAir

Re: Netrunner - Leamington Spa @ Bam - 6pm, 2nd April

Postby MasterAir » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:18 pm

I'll be there tonight after I've put the children to bed. So maybe 8. Should have time for a few games. I have jank of the highest order for my Corp decks. They probably just lose. But I'm not in the build something good and try to win part of my cycle at the moment. Hopefully see some people this evening.
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Which week are we on/is this happening tomorrow night? About to emerge out of the other side of exam-season and will be able to make it out to mid-week stuff again. Not 100% about tomorrow night, but it could happen!
ApeAsylum

Postby ApeAsylum » Wed May 20, 2015 9:12 pm

The main Netrunner night isn't this Thursday but next, me and Ben are heading there anyway. So if you don't mind sitting for a game we can all play together.
Sincil Banks

Postby Sincil Banks » Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Except we're not...Sam is crocked with his back and won't be there, so neither will I...

Return to “Midlands”