Weston-Super-Mare players?

Bournemouth, Bristol, Cheltenham, Cornwall, Exeter, Gloucester, Plymouth, Poole

Moderators: Cerberus, Sixtyten, Nemamiah, BagOfHolding, Cenedra, Len

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3N1GM4
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Weston-Super-Mare players?

Postby 3N1GM4 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

Looking for any players in/near Weston willing to play with a relatively new player - I'm a couple of months in, got about 80% of all cards I would guess, but playing a relatively limited meta of me and my housemate currently with decks we aren't changing often.

Have been playing the learning leagues set up by Fighting Walloon via Stimhack on Jinteki.net which use the TheBigBoy learning decks and am looking into attending a Bristol GNK (or the regular Wednesday night games) soon, but would be nice to find anyone a little closer to home for more regular games with a little less travel involved if possible.

So, if you're in or near Weston, please shout and maybe we can organise some games! :)
GuyCliquil

Re: Weston-Super-Mare players?

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Hello 3nigma. Welcome to the forums. I don't know of any WSM players at the moment - glad you have found the BRistol meta. Let me know if I can help contact them for you

I'd also happily offer to answer some questions here if that helps

All the best

Guy
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
3N1GM4

Re: Weston-Super-Mare players?

Postby 3N1GM4 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Thanks Guy, I went along to the Bristol GNK on Saturday and met some players there, although still not found anyone particularly near WSM, so if you (or anyone else) becomes aware of any, please do let me know. :)

Return to “South West”