[Lancaster] Where to Find Us

Chester, Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Stockport, Widnes

Moderators: glaivemaster, Umbraldancer, metagaia, Rave, JackieMoon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
glaivemaster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Lancaster] Where to Find Us

Postby glaivemaster » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Welcome to Netrunners in Lancaster & Preston, both new and old. As of starting this forum, I'm not aware of a large crowd of people in the area. Thus far, it's pretty much just 3-5 of us, but we're looking to grow and we welcome people of all abilities.

We currently meet in Lancaster on Tuesday nights, 7pm at the Three Mariners pub. For any players looking to join us, I'm more than happy to help you find it if you give me advanced warning of your arrival. We're only 15 minutes from Preston by train, and we're also quite involved with Lancaster University societies.

If you're in the Lancaster/Preston area and looking to learn, or for a regular meet up, we're here for you. I want to grow this small motley crew into an event running, crowd drawing Netrunner army that can pull its own weight.
Find me on Twitter as @glaivemaster
shanodin

Re: Where to Find Us

Postby shanodin » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:54 pm

We're actually meeting in The Merchant's now, still Tuesdays from 6.30-7ish until we all get bored and go home.
See you later, Space Cowboy.
ajd23

Re: [Lancaster] Where to Find Us

Postby ajd23 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:49 am

Hi all,
If there's anyone who currently is travelling down from Cumbria to play, or equally anyone who'd like to travel north for some games, we've started a new Facebook group : Cumbria Netrunner and are trying to build up a network of players in the county, with the possibility of holding some friendly mini tournaments. Please feel free to search for us on Facebook.
Hopefully I'll get a new thread set up on here as well, thanks! :)

Return to “North West”