Montréal Regionals Youtube Vids

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ApeAsylum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Montréal Regionals Youtube Vids

Postby ApeAsylum » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:19 am

So in my constant quest to watch and study the most upto date games on youtube i came across these little gems. A new caster called Metropole Grid They have some really funky visuals including a cartoon explosion overlay when ice/programmes gets trashed. Also the genCon 2014 national champion Benoit Gascon is one of the commentators and offers some great insight. Just a shame there are only 4 games.

You can find it here -
Stephen

Re: Montréal Regionals Youtube Vids

Postby Stephen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:24 pm

I watched one of these the other day and it was a super intense Hayley/EtF match-up. Great play and commentary.
ApeAsylum

Re: Montréal Regionals Youtube Vids

Postby ApeAsylum » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Yeah my only criticism of the Haley deck was i don't think she ran enough when the opportunity was there. with a full stealth Rig up (or on personal workshop) there were a couple of turns used to get crazy money. But your right, really intense games!

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”