[Cardiff] Tuesday Casuals @ Firestorm Games

Cardiff, Swansea

Moderators: CommissarFeesh, Flipswitch

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PhoenixTheBlack09
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Cardiff] Tuesday Casuals @ Firestorm Games

Postby PhoenixTheBlack09 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 am

Hi

We run a casual netrunner event on every other Tuesday at Firestorm, for anyone who would like to join us.
We also run Leagues whenever we can get our hands on a FFG kit, and I will post here when we do.

Officially the event runs from 18:00 to 21:00, but there are sometimes people down earlier or staying later.

The atmosphere is very friendly, and also serves for play testing our weirder deck ideas, or for helping new players get into the game
Flipswitch

Re: Tuesday Casuals @ Firestorm Games

Postby Flipswitch » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 pm

FailSafe

Postby FailSafe » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Flipswitch

Postby Flipswitch » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:21 am

You know you've missed it whilst I've been gone too. :ugeek:
CommissarFeesh

Postby CommissarFeesh » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Just to be sure; this means the 10th June won't be Netrunner night? I only ask out of desperation; I usually work every Tuesday evening but I have that week off.
Flipswitch

Postby Flipswitch » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:21 pm

CommissarFeesh

Postby CommissarFeesh » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 am

CommissarFeesh

Postby CommissarFeesh » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Hey guys, just wondering: assuming you get the Game Night kits (with playmats alt/art cards etc) do you host a big event like you did for Regionals/Chronos, or do you just have them on one of the regular Tuesdays?

EDIT: I ask in part because I was beaten to a Deep Red playmat last night in Swansea and I fancy another shot at one ;)
PhoenixTheBlack09

Postby PhoenixTheBlack09 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:42 am

At the moment we are doing mini-tournaments on Tuesdays. Entrance fee is £5 and the player gets a promo from the game kit we are playing, and first place gets either a play mat or one of the "rares" from the kit. The store usually gets 2 of each kit and so we have 4 of these mini-tournaments

Currently we have been using the kit that comes with the wyldeside promo, and I think they will be doing 1 more tournament for it, although I don't know when. Hopefully the TO will see these posts and confirm that, with the date
Flipswitch

Postby Flipswitch » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hey guys, yes we do run the game night kits at Firestorm. Currently we're just exciting a series of running them and we'll be looking to run some more in the near future. I can throw up a thread on this when we get back to running them. :)
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 am

You guys playing tomorrow night? I may be able to join you, what sort of time do you play?
Flipswitch

Postby Flipswitch » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:25 am

Hey mate, this week is our off week but if I can ask around and no doubt some can make it down. Our usual play time is 1730 onwards.

There should be a few anyway on hand with Netrunner decks, but it isn't the main focus of the night.

I'll ask around and message you.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:04 am

I may still not be able to make it as I'm trying to move an appointment earlier to free up some time, should be possible though. Still, don't panic if it isn't on, just happen to be in the area at the right time tomorrow.
Dr_Madhatter

Postby Dr_Madhatter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi, just wondering if there's any games tomorrow as I'm in Cardiff and looking for a game in the day if anyone is free?
Flipswitch

Postby Flipswitch » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:11 am

Sorry on the delay getting back to you mate, I've been out of Wales for a few weeks and won't be returning until early November. We were in that night and every other following week. :) Our next play session IIRC is Tuesday 14th.

Return to “South Wales”