Stockport?

Moderator: Johno

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GuyCliquil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stockport?

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:08 pm

We have 3 of us Oxford boys going to Stockport (North West Regional) and I am in charge of organising some hospitality/travel arrangements. Are there any Reading lot that want to tag along? Ideally I'm looking at getting even numbers so as to make hotels most affordable.

My initial hope is to get roughly a £50.00 per hotel budget with trains being beween £60.00 - £80.00 depending on how soon I can get it booked?

Any takers?
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Panda with issues...

Re: Stockport?

Postby Panda with issues... » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Return to “Reading”