[Derbyshire] where is everyone?

Derbyshire, Leeds, Newcastle, Nottingham, York

Moderators: HalfDayDeemo, Deadlyreg, LeedsNetrunner, MouseChan, Jeff_Mcormick

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jeff_Mcormick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Derbyshire] where is everyone?

Postby Jeff_Mcormick » Thu May 22, 2014 1:36 pm

I can't be the only Derbyshire netrunner around, if your from the area say hi or something lol
Chimpster
Site Admin

Re: where is everyone?

Postby Chimpster » Fri May 23, 2014 12:14 am

I know that's there's a relatively busy netrunner scene in the Nottingham area but all use different means of communication in meeting up. Currently, most of the members on here are south west ish (and a big contingent of Oxford players), but that's starting to shift in all directions.

All I can say is try and encourage your local players to join up and get a mini community going :)
Jeff_Mcormick

Re: where is everyone?

Postby Jeff_Mcormick » Sun May 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Yea I've heard of the groups in Nottingham. It just to much travel.

I'll have to get this forum used for our group a bit more

Return to “North East”